Our Kimball pipe organ was originally built in 1911 by the George Graham Organ Company of Spokane. It has 12 ranks and 698 individual pipes. In our old church, the keyboard and footboard console were surrounded by the choir seats and the pipes were behind that. They were hidden behind large pipes that were non-speaking (strictly for appearance).
When the old building was torn down, all the parts and pipes were stored temporarily. During the summer after we moved into our present building the organ was rebuilt into the sanctuary. George Graham and his wife lived in a trailer in a Boise campground while they spent six weeks on the job.
Originally the console was placed in a pit so that the organ and spinet piano were partially below floor level. Later we covered the pit and placed the instruments at floor level. The keyboard and footboard are connected to pipes that are hidden behind a screen at the front of the sanctuary. It has stops that produce various sounds from loud trumpets to soft flutes and is powered by electricity.